Wednesday, November 12, 2008

guess i'm going to hell

i guess this is kind of a continuation of the last post, but i found a random flyer while cleaning my room just now. some excerpts:

"do not be like adam and eve who wanted the wisdom of the world (apple) , they died."

"anyway things will get worse and worse, more quakes, bad economy, fewer jobs, more floods, icebergs drifting, wild unstable weather, very cold temperatures, drought, more diseases, and yes war, america will soon be invaded by superpowers, many will die."

"to survive the hard times ahead do the following: pray at 3 & 7 am and 3 & 7 pm for all you love... to be saved say the following: dear JESUS, forgive me for my sins, i believe you died for my sins and rose again from the dead. come into my heart and be LORD of my life, amen."

i wish i was making this up, bad grammar and all.

No comments: