Saturday, November 1, 2008

starfish with its arms out in a daze



the first boy i ever really liked made me listen to this song. needless to say that was a long time ago and i don't like the boy that way anymore, but it still holds so much meaning to me. it makes me want to break down and cry but i love it nonetheless. (would also like to add that it's ten times more effective if you listen with your eyes closed.) after so many years it still never gets old. i always told my sister that i should have been born in the eighties, so i could have seen all of the great 90's bands while they were still active. so unfortunate that kurt and elliott had to die so young. even more unfortunate that i was in diapers when they were still alive.

on a side note, this fucking weather is driving me insane. i think i definitely have seasonal affective disorder.

1 comment:

Marina Liu said...

Jets to Brazil always finds a way to PERMEATE YOUR SOUL WITH OCEAN MIST ON A BLEAK, TUESDAY MORNING!!!!