Sunday, January 18, 2009

where does the time go

i have things to do but all i want to do is nothing. it seems my life is plagued by perpetual laziness. my sister's life is a cycle of classes and womens rugby and research labs and volunteering at the childrens hospital, fueled by an overbearing sense of motivation. (quite the renaissance woman, non?) my life is a cycle of listening to music and reading non-academic books and shopping and napping and eating. my parents always tell me that it would do me well if i emulated my sister's ways, but truth be told i wouldn't have it any other way.

above: sensible julia and psycho-weirdo vivian. apparently not much has changed, though we (thankfully) no longer wear matching denim jackets.

1 comment:

Marina Liu said...

That picture is adoooorable