Wednesday, February 11, 2009

warrior

first round of midterms down. pleasant surprise: i actually aced my calculus midterm. not so pleasant: one mo-fucking point away from an A for theater design. how annoying. and really not too well on my econ. still waiting to hear on my religious studies paper (which i have an ominous feeling about) and my theater presentation. my partner and i felt totally juvenile, as we sat on the floor with glue sticks and construction paper. weren't poster board projects over with in grade school???

agenda for this weekend:
- kim chen down from berkeley
- haircut
- fish tacos
- lacma (not only have i been meaning to see the vanity fair and german expressionism exhibits for quite some time, i also have to write an essay on an art piece for design class...)
- valentines DAY with my bestie (can we get pho? i want hot food.)
- i just want to stay warm (i feel like i've been cold for three days straight.)

No comments: