Sunday, July 19, 2009

food diary #3

you are most likely sick of seeing pictures of sandwiches, but they are a staple of my diet... this week it is tuna with olives and artichoke hearts. the day i tire of sandwiches is the day the world ends.

a continuation of my undying love for quiche. soy mozzarella cheese, soy milk, orange peppers, zucchinis, and yellow onions on a store-bought crust. my camera does not like to focus.

pizza bread, with tomatoes and more soy mozzarella piled on top. had my fair share of mishaps (five cups of flour instead of four resulted in the first dough going in the trash), but it came out quite tasty! thank you to my martha stewart roommate for teaching and helping me out. :)

1 comment:

Kelsey Wong said...

your food looks amazing! its really making me hungry now. aspiring chef? haha